How do I use GV Comm to respond to client messages?
See below for instructions on how to use GV Comm to respond to and message clients:
- GV Comm is the messaging between the front desk and a client
- On the left side of the screen is a series of icons, select the “GV Comm” icon, this is the one that looks like a message bubble
- Once you are on this page, you will see the que. When a pet owner chats with the hospital, the messages appear here
- When a pet owner initiates a chat, the hospital portal will get a notification
- On the right side of the screen there are two areas under “call que”, “Answered-In Que” and “Not Answered”
- A new message will appear under “not answered”, select the new message and click “accept” to open the chat. You will now be able to message with the client
- Within the chat, you can send and receive messages, view medical records and Rx forms, and send appointment scheduling links
- At the top right side of the chat there are 3 icons, a video icon, a phone icon, and a square icon. The video and phone icon can be selected and will call the clients either via video or phone. The square icon allows you to put the chat back into the que
- When putting a chat into the que, it will prompt you to select the urgency level of the chat: Critical, High, Medium, or Low. This allows you to prioritize chats
- Once in the que, the message can be reopened at anytime and the conversation can continue
- If the chat is not in the que, it will appear on the left side of the screen under “active chats”, next to the “active chats” you will also see “history” where you can view old chats
- If the conversation is completed and you do not need to chat with the client again, select “end and export” and the bottom of the chat screen
- Your chat is then moved into the “history” tab and can be reviewed at anytime
- Above the “Call Que” on the right side of the screen is the “Action Center”
- If you select this, you will see what appears to be a phone pop up. You do have the option of making outbound calls this way.
- The only other option that will be active is “text out”
- If you select “text out” you have 2 options, chose the option that says “text other”
- From here you can enter a clients number and send a text message to their phones, this is a “do not reply” test, so it is great for reminders, etc.