How do I process a curbside check-in?
See below for instructions on how to process a curbside check-in.
- Log into the hospital portal
- On the left side of the screen is a series of icons, select the “curbside” icon, this is the one that looks like a car in a calendar
- When a client checks in, you will receive a notification to the hospital portal, and it will show up the curbside page showing the pet owner, pet, car information, visit information, and any additional notes
- You will have the option to “assign dr” or “cancel” the appointment
- When you are ready for the appointment, select “assign dr” and select the DVM that will be handling the appointment
- The appointment will now be moved to exam in progress
- The clients check in will remain in the virtual waiting room until you assign it to a dr, so be sure to move the appointment as it begins as this also notifies the pet owner of the appointment progress