How Do I Create A User?
This is how you create a new user for veterinary staff:
- On the left side of the screen is a series of icons, select the “preferences” icon, this is the one that looks like a gear
- Once on the preferences page, there will be a series of tabs along the top, select the “users” tab
- In the upper right corner of the Users tab, click “Add User”
- From there, enter all of the information that is prompted. Be sure to select the role of the User, this is important because their selected role determines the permissions they have within the portal. *Please read “How Do I Edit Permissions” to learn how to set this up
- If the user is a DVM be sure to turn on the “access to the DVM app” toggle
- Part of the information you are adding is a username and password. The username should be the DVMs personal email address. This does not mean the DVM will be contacted at this email, this is just a username. The DVM will use this username and password to log into their own account, either on the computer or on the app
- Once all the information is filled out, select save
- The user will now appear on the list of users under the user tab. If at any point you wish to edit the information provided, select the pencil icon next to the user you wish to edit. *The password can not be edited here, please read the “How To Edit Password” information to learn more.